The Diaries of Tori Spelling



    Tori Spelling is planning on writing her memoirs with a ghost writer.


    Her family was last to know.
    In an interview with USA Today Tori said,
    "I certainly hope that it doesn't cause more damage."

    When asked about her relationship with her brother she replied,
    "Randy's kind of caught in the middle because he has a very close relationship with my mother and a very close relationship with me. He tries to stay neutral, and I admire him for that.
    "It's important for me to tell people about the struggles. I found that money can't buy love, and we can get through anything.

    "I wish things were different. My mother and I have always had a difficult relationship. There has always been love, and I don't doubt now that there's love."
    Tori added that she hopes there is a reconciliation between her and her mother, Candy, someday. She also said that she believes her father, Aaron Spelling, would have supported her book saying,
    "He knows that I am respectful of the family and will tell these stories in the right way," she said. "I learned my storytelling skills from him."


    Source URL: https://foringsorehomes.blogspot.com/2006/12/diaries-of-tori-spelling.html
    Visit foringsorehomes Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive