I'm a huge Surreal Life fan so I'll definitely be watching this one.
I just wish in place of Traci Bingham they had Alexis Arquette. Or maybe Tawny Kittaen, only because she was just a straight up deepfried dumbass.
Premiering Sunday, January 7 at 9PM on VH1, 'The Surreal Life Fame Games' is a competitive twist on Celebreality.
This time, eleven of the most memorable cast members from Surreal Life will come together in Las Vegas to compete in a series of “fame games” which will whittle them down to just one winner of a $100,000 grand prize.


Brigitte Nielsen, Emmanuel Lewis, Pepa, Traci Bingham, Verne Troyer, Ron Jeremy, Vanilla Ice, Robin Leach (host), Chyna Doll, C.C. Deville and Andrea Lowell.
Visit foringsorehomes Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
I just wish in place of Traci Bingham they had Alexis Arquette. Or maybe Tawny Kittaen, only because she was just a straight up deepfried dumbass.
Premiering Sunday, January 7 at 9PM on VH1, 'The Surreal Life Fame Games' is a competitive twist on Celebreality.
This time, eleven of the most memorable cast members from Surreal Life will come together in Las Vegas to compete in a series of “fame games” which will whittle them down to just one winner of a $100,000 grand prize.


Brigitte Nielsen, Emmanuel Lewis, Pepa, Traci Bingham, Verne Troyer, Ron Jeremy, Vanilla Ice, Robin Leach (host), Chyna Doll, C.C. Deville and Andrea Lowell.
Source URL: https://foringsorehomes.blogspot.com/2006/12/surreal-life-fame-games.html
Visit foringsorehomes Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection