* Frank! *

I would like to enter my dog Frank for Celebrity Smack's "Dog of the Week"
Frank is a supposed rat terrier I adopted from our local pound here in Martin Tennessee.
Frank is about 4 years old, 12lbs and the rest of his story can be found at his Dogster website http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=277692&j=t
-Courtney
Courtney, I LOVE Frank's site, dogster.com is a really cool place to show off your pup. Lucy Lui will soon have a page of her own too! -Spicy
_______________________
* Smackaholic dog lovers!
Be sure and check out Celebrity Dog Watcher as they are giving away $25 to PetSmart!


Source URL: https://foringsorehomes.blogspot.com/2006/12/this-weeks-dog-of-week-goes-to_06.html
Visit foringsorehomes Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

I would like to enter my dog Frank for Celebrity Smack's "Dog of the Week"
Frank is a supposed rat terrier I adopted from our local pound here in Martin Tennessee.
Frank is about 4 years old, 12lbs and the rest of his story can be found at his Dogster website http://www.dogster.com/pet
-Courtney
Courtney, I LOVE Frank's site, dogster.com is a really cool place to show off your pup. Lucy Lui will soon have a page of her own too! -Spicy
_______________________
* Smackaholic dog lovers!
Be sure and check out Celebrity Dog Watcher as they are giving away $25 to PetSmart!
Visit foringsorehomes Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection