Carmen Electra has added Kate Moss to the list of females that she thinks are do-able.
Carmen as Mystique in 'Epic Movie'

Carmen told Sunday magazine, "She's gorgeous. I'm the kind of girl who can tell another woman if I think she is beautiful, and Kate is. She has a great sense of style and everyone looks up to her. She's really cool."
Kate isn't the only famous woman Carmen has confessed to having a crush on.
Earlier this month, she admitted she has the hots for Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba.
Carmen said: "Scarlett is hot. Her sexiness is totally appreciated by girls like me.
"Jessica is naturally pretty, she's very sweet. I feel in love with her because she's the nicest girl. She's sexy and has an incredible body."
Source M&C
Source URL: https://foringsorehomes.blogspot.com/2007/04/carmen-electra-has-crush-on-kate-moss.html
Visit foringsorehomes Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
Carmen as Mystique in 'Epic Movie'
Carmen told Sunday magazine, "She's gorgeous. I'm the kind of girl who can tell another woman if I think she is beautiful, and Kate is. She has a great sense of style and everyone looks up to her. She's really cool."
Kate isn't the only famous woman Carmen has confessed to having a crush on.
Earlier this month, she admitted she has the hots for Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba.
Carmen said: "Scarlett is hot. Her sexiness is totally appreciated by girls like me.
"Jessica is naturally pretty, she's very sweet. I feel in love with her because she's the nicest girl. She's sexy and has an incredible body."
Source M&C
Source URL: https://foringsorehomes.blogspot.com/2007/04/carmen-electra-has-crush-on-kate-moss.html
Visit foringsorehomes Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection