Courtney Love Needs to Quit Altogether

    Courtney LoveCourtney Love is having a "mini-war" with cigarettes.

    The former Hole singer, who was advised to give up her 40-a-day habit after
    doctors found pre-op nodules on her throat, admits she is struggling to
    quit.

    Courtney
    , 42, wrote on moonwashedrose.com: "I'm going thru (sic) hell trying
    to cut back on smoking.

    "I'm down to a pack a day from two, but it's a pain and each fight of the
    urge is a little mini war.

    "The doctor guessed exactly how much I smoke too and told me I'll have to
    get surgery.

    "I'm trying to get to half a pack a day and then quit when I get to 10. I
    think of all I've been through and I can do this."

    The former heroin addict has already showed impressive willpower this year
    after Courtney Love lost over 50lbs, which she accredits to yoga and a macrobiotic
    diet.

    Courtney
    has slammed reports she has lost too much weight.

    She said: "I noted - 'cos my kid bought it - I was on the cover of a
    magazine and they said I was 115lbs!

    "I couldn't walk if I was 115lbs. I'm a big girl with big shoulders and ribs
    and health is really important to me. Hugely."

    Courtney has a 14-year-old daughter Frances Bean with the late Nirvana
    frontman Kurt Cobain.
    Source URL: https://foringsorehomes.blogspot.com/2007/06/courtney-love-needs-to-quit-altogether.html
    Visit foringsorehomes Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive