Artist: Echo & the Bunnymen
Title: Songs to Learn & Sing
Date: 1985
Label: Sire Records 25360-1


Notes: Consisting of cuts previously released in 1981 thru 1984 this collection demonstrates the lighter edge of eighties angst. Melodies, fantastic guitar sounds and electronics all blend to make for a delicious stew. This is all in retrospect of course, I kind of dismissed these guys the first time around as disco marketed electo-dance. But no, on recent listenings these songs can stand on their own as classics of the period. I remember an ethereal video for the "Dancing Horses" cut and it was very similar to the shadowed front cover. Very nice indeed boys.
Source
Source URL: https://foringsorehomes.blogspot.com/2007/04/retro-album-cover-of-day.html
Visit foringsorehomes Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
Title: Songs to Learn & Sing
Date: 1985
Label: Sire Records 25360-1
Notes: Consisting of cuts previously released in 1981 thru 1984 this collection demonstrates the lighter edge of eighties angst. Melodies, fantastic guitar sounds and electronics all blend to make for a delicious stew. This is all in retrospect of course, I kind of dismissed these guys the first time around as disco marketed electo-dance. But no, on recent listenings these songs can stand on their own as classics of the period. I remember an ethereal video for the "Dancing Horses" cut and it was very similar to the shadowed front cover. Very nice indeed boys.
Source
Visit foringsorehomes Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection